17 May Guest Bloggers Wanted – Join the WIT Team
WIT is looking for guest bloggers to join our team! Are you a blogger or aspiring to be? We invite you, our talented and accomplished members to share what you know with the WIT community and the toy, licensing and entertainment industries. We are looking for guest bloggers to deliver a variety of great content to our readers, and we know there are many of you who have the passion, talent and industry knowledge that is just waiting to be shared.
GUIDELINES FOR WIT GUEST BLOGGERS
How it Works:
- Provide us with a 500-800 word post. Content must be unique and not previously published.
- Content should inform, inspire, and be of interest to our audience of industry professionals. No self-promotional posts, please.
- Submissions will be reviewed, and you will be contacted if selected
- Your headshot, one-line byline and website URL (if desired) will accompany your post
- All posts will be shared across WIT social channels, website and newsletter
We invite you to contribute as a guest blogger, if you:
- Are an expert in your industry or field.
- Have achieved success in your area of business.
- Are committed to WIT and its mission.
- Are a current WIT member.
To apply, send the following in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your 500-800 word article in a Word doc
- Title of your article
- Your feature image sized to 750 x 500 pixels (jpg)
- Up to 3 additional images (jpg) including captions and photo credits
- Include a one-line byline about yourself and/or your company and website URL (if desired)
Once we review your submission, we’ll be in touch.
Our audience ranges from toy, licensing and entertainment professionals to the general public.
Well written and carefully edited informational content including industry news, trends and ideas that will engage and inform our readers. Write in an easy-to-understand, professional style. We will not accept content that is blatantly self-promotional. If you reference a statistic in your article, please provide appropriate reference links. Keep titles short and simple – preferably no more than eight words. All articles must be written in English. Original posts only.
All submissions will be reviewed and edited by the WIT editorial staff before publication.
Email email@example.com with any questions regarding your submission.
Here are subjects we’re interested in:
Kickstarter Tips & Tricks
Marketing & PR
Social Media Best Practices
Customer Loyalty Programs
Licensing – Inbound & Outbound
By submitting this form, you are applying to be a contributor on WomenInToys.com. We reserve the right to accept, edit or publish articles at our discretion. Content must be authentic and unique. If your article is selected for publication, you will receive an email with additional publishing information. You understand and agree that your contributions will become the property of Women in Toys, Inc. and will not be removed if/when you are no longer contributing. You may republish extracts of your article after it posts on WomenInToys.com, however at least 50% of the content must be changed, and you must include a link to the original blog post on WomeninToys.com at the end of the post on your site. By doing this, Google knows we are friends and we avoid being marked as copied content.