About the Role
The Associate Brand Manager will assist in driving the development, implementation, and management of strategic and tactical marketing programs for key product lines in order to achieve financial growth and profit targets.
• Thorough understanding of global consumer, shopper, customer and channel as it relates to segment, brand(s) and category
• Assists with execution of research studies and creates summary documentation with results
• Evaluates competitive set for category, brand and segment around the world
• Assists in creating positioning and relevance for product, segment, brand and price point
• Collects and analyzes data to support team’s global development product slots & rationale
Marketing Plan Development and Execution
• Assists in the creation of marketing plans based on understanding of consumer, customer, channel and market trends
• Assists in the creation of presentations and will present at internal & external line reviews
• Attends pre-production meetings and photo shoots as appropriate
New Product Development
• Shares thorough understanding of competitive set for category, brand and segment around the world with product development team.
• Works with team to resolve cost, margin contribution, retailer margin and schedule issues.
• Assists in the development of packaging briefs and participates in the review of packaging concepts
Analysis and Action
• Evaluates results of marketing programs, including POS, shipping and brand attributes to support development and on-going refinement of marketing plans
• Monitors retail pricing (incl. competitors), margin contribution, retailer margin and consumer value delivered throughout product development process
• Develops a thorough understanding of how category and product performance impact company financials
• Manages product life cycle to maximize ROI, including the review of item performance and sku rationalization
• Assists with business stewardship, including monitoring forecasts and inventory levels and works with sales to sell-off excess inventory.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or equivalent
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in consumer or brand marketing
• Proven analytical and conceptual skills
• Excellent written/verbal, time management and quantitative skills
• Demonstrated strong presentation skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment
• Demonstrated positive attitude, sees challenge as opportunities and translates them into actionable items
We are looking for people who are passionate about being part of a diverse team, where different backgrounds, experience and opinions are valued and incorporated into our daily work. We want to welcome people into our company that like to collaborate, take on challenges and value a wide variety of global views about consumers, brands, processes and products.