About the Role
Sora Schools, the fast-growing virtual school for students 6-12 grades, has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Digital Marketing expert to help accelerate our growth, and to make an impact on the future of education. This is a remote job – you can work from anywhere in the US!
In this highly visible position, you will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing our website, driving performance of marketing campaigns, and optimizing CRM programs to drive traffic, leads, and revenue. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills and a background in developing and executing multi-channel marketing strategies, along with a track record for delivering high marketing ROI.
• Manage the content and optimization of the company website to ensure it is user-friendly, optimized for search engines, and effectively converts visitors into leads and customers.
• Develop and execute comprehensive digital marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media advertising, and paid search campaigns.
• Develop and optimize CRM workflows to result in successful lead nurturing.
• Monitor and analyze website traffic and engagement metrics, and use this information to make data-driven decisions to improve performance.
• Conduct regular A/B testing to optimize website design, content, and calls-to-action.
• Manage (either directly or in partnership with media agency) the company's PPC advertising campaigns, including keyword research, ad creation, and bid management.
• Collaborate with the content, product and admissions teams to ensure the website and other marketing assets accurately reflects the company's brand, products, and services.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices.
• Deliver frequent analytic reports to inform senior management and make data-backed recommendations.
• At least 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on website optimization, channel performance, and CRM management.
• Proven experience managing successful PPC campaigns, with a strong understanding of Google Ads and other paid advertising platforms.
• Excellent understanding of website analytics and experience using tools such as Google Analytics.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
• Experience working with WordPress is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of CRM systems such as Hubspot and data management best practices.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.