About the Role
The Digital Media Specialist role is for a creative individual with fantastic interpersonal skills and strong leadership who will work closely with internal marketing, licensing and content teams, as well as external partners and licensees to communicate and execute the marketing strategy for Cloudco Entertainment brands. The Digital Media Specialist will help to position Cloudco Entertainment brands for optimal brand exposure, and report to the VP of Marketing while collaborating in a fast-paced environment with our internal teams.
Location: Remote or based in Cleveland, OH
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Craft impactful advertising strategies with the objective to drive sales and gain awareness.
- Manage and execute paid social media advertising campaigns for Facebook and Instagram.
- Identify white space opportunities for digital marketing tactics, like new media and email marketing, to increase brand awareness.
- Managing a network of brand ambassadors and social media influencers who are well aligned with brand messaging.
- Analyze market research on needs and desires of consumers and target audience via tools like Meltwater, market research studies or focus groups. Effectively interpret data and apply to future campaigns and promotions.
- Craft impactful and relevant ad editorial.
- Internal reporting and other duties as assigned.
Required Education: Degree in Marketing or related field.
Required Length & Type of Experience:
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience as a Digital Media Specialist or similar role.
- Familiar with social media marketing tools, like Meltwater or Hootsuite, and Google Analytics.
- Experience with effectively managing paid social campaigns across Facebook and Instagram.
- Knowledge of best practices for ads across social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional, resourceful, pro-active, and helpful demeanor.
- Ability to work independently, manage large workloads, and keep deadlines.