About the Role
• Flexible, “right hand” to our Marketing SVP, collaborating on a wide range of brand and consumer marketing
initiatives, from annual brand planning, strategy creation and budgeting to day-to-day, tactical campaign
• Build, launch and optimize marketing campaigns in partnership with internal and external teams and agencies.
• Manage and scale sub-team of direct reports across brand and marketing function.
• Collaborate with Product Management and Marketing teammates in the development of 360° commercial launch
plans that drive differentiation in the category, delight consumers and support brand objectives.
• Leverage consumer insights to refine and evolve brand positioning and communication strategies.
• Help with establishing our Visual Brand Identity and usage guidelines to ensure consistency across global markets
and brand channels.
• Oversee key agency partner relationships, including brand creative and packaging projects.
• Work with Marketing teammates to continue evolving our brand website, digging into our primary data and
creating an excellent brand and ecommerce experience.
• Strong desire to role up your sleeves, apply your experience, collaborate with teammates, grow your Marketing
toolkit and make an impact on an iconic toy brand.
• Attend conventions, conferences, and trade shows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, while
providing post-event reports and analysis.
• 7+ years of Brand Management or Marketing experience, ideally within the toy industry, though other consumer product experience is welcomed.
• Experience marketing to young parents is preferred.
• Experience planning and executing successful brand and product marketing campaigns.
• Hands-on experience coaching and developing direct reports.
• Combination of both Digital and Traditional Marketing experience.
• Gifted storyteller with excellent communication skills.
• Intrinsically motivated and entrepreneurial self-starter with a positive “can-do” attitude.