WIT Announces Additions to Board of Directors, Advisory Board, Chapter Chairs
NEW YORK, June 20, 2016 – Women in Toys, Licensing & Entertainment (WIT) the leading global professional women’s organization in the toy, licensing and entertainment industries, today announced the amplification of its board of directors with new members. WIT is also pleased to announce it has added new advisory board members, as well as chapter chairs due to the organization’s perpetual growth.
“We are delighted by the ongoing support and expansion that WIT has experienced this year alone, and look forward to a strong future,” said Ashley Mady, WIT President. “As we continue to reach our goals, every WIT accomplishment speaks to the dedication and hard work from our members, directors, board members, chapter chairs and volunteers, for which we are so grateful.”
New appointments from top industry companies will bring their expertise and contributions to WIT’s board of directors as WIT continues to expand. They include:
• Jennifer Caveza – Senior Vice President Toys, Nickelodeon
• Bisma Ansari – Senior Vice President & Global Brand GM, MEGA Brands, Mattel
• Lourdes Arocho – Vice President, Category Management, NBC Universal Brand Development
• Janice Ross – Head of Global Licensing, American Greetings Entertainment
• Cynthia Nishimoto – Senior Vice President Business & Legal Affairs/Human Resources, Bandai America
• Laurie DeLuca – Founder, Innovation Grove
Additionally, WIT welcomes Pam Kaufman, Chief Marketing Officer and President of Consumer Products at Nickelodeon, and Steve Totzke, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer of North America at Mattel, to its advisory board.
Local WIT chapters and chapter chairs keep WIT members connected through events, webinars, email blasts, board recommendations, communicating member news, and more. The following have been added as new WIT chapter chairs:
• Laura Fletcher (Arkansas Co-Chair) – Wal-Mart US Account Manager, Jazwares
• Erica Zubriski (Arkansas Co-Chair) – Vice President Sales, Walmart Team Lead, Mattel
• Brandi Pinsker (Dallas Co-Chair) – Managing Director, Recent Toys
• Lisa Pelletier (Dallas Co-Chair) – President, Bears2Go
• Susan Levy (Denver Co-Chair) – Founder, He-Is-All-Boy
• Meredith Brooks (Hong Kong Co-Chair) – Director of Product Development, Hasbro Far East
• Lisa-Christine Gray (Hong Kong Co-Chair) – Licensed Promotions Manager APAC, BrandLoyalty
• Megan Buettner (Ohio Chapter Chair) – Head of Creative and Digital, American Greetings Entertainment
ABOUT WOMEN IN TOYS, LICENSING & ENTERTAINMENT
Founded in 1991, Women in Toys, Licensing & Entertainment (WIT) / The WIT Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to advance women through leadership, networking and educational opportunities. WIT serves and supports women at all stages of their careers, from entrepreneurs and startups to seasoned industry veterans. The WIT Foundation grants scholarships to deserving students enrolled in industry-related undergraduate programs. WIT has 25 chapters throughout the U.S., Canada, Hong Kong, France, the UK and Australia, with liaisons in Finland, Germany, India and Lebanon.