Speaker Expertise: Branding, Industry Regulations / Safety & Compliance, Innovation & Technology, Intellectual Property, Leadership (How to Be An Effective Leader), Licensing, Marketing/PR, Personal Branding, Social Media
Experience Moderating: Yes
As a long-time media & technology attorney and entrepreneur, working primarily in the kids & family entertainment business, I have worked with The Jim Henson Company, SD Entertainment, Kidtoon Films, WWE Kids & Family, Hasbro, Mattel, Spin Master, American Greetings, Disney, Nickelodeon, and others.
I have been in the trenches as an operational executive, overseeing & managing deals, content production, licensing, distribution, sponsorships, partnerships, marketing campaigns and more – all while wearing my legal hat.
I have spoken and presented on subjects ranging from:
- Intellectual Property: protection, licensing, monetizing
- General Corporate: start-ups, structure, financing
- Marketing: social media, branding, personal branding, influencer marketing guidelines
- Immersive and interactive media: VR/AR, gaming
- Legal compliance: COPPA, GDPR
- Content creation, financing, licensing, distribution
Recently spoke: SXSW, Tribeca, The Producers’ Guild, CinemaCon, Licensing Show, Kidscreen, UCLA Law, TX Ent Law